So when I said I'd be posting less here to work on other things, one of those things was Fortified Island, the journal of the Irish Order of Thelema. It is now done (at least until next equinox) and the digital edition is available for download.
Fortified Island is the Journal of the Irish Order of Thelema. The Irish Order of Thelema is a 21st century vehicle of the law of thelema embedded in the cultural traditions of the land. This first journal has a central theme of Irish traditions. Content includes articles on:
- Thelemic Witchcraft
- Geomancy and the Ancient Provinces of Ireland (John Paul Patton)
- The Three Realms (Lora O Brien)
- A Suggested irish Life Tree (Fr. Ildanach)
- The Chakras, the Nadis and the Cauldrons of Poesy (Brian Walsh)
- and plenty more including artwork, poetry, details of upcoming festivals and more!
Digital issues are available from: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/fortifiedisland1
Print copies will be made available locally in Ireland from early April on (if you can wait that long). Further details will be on: www.irishorderofthelema.com and on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fortified-Island/118629444994400 If you have a shop in Ireland or the North and would like to stock the journal please contact me privately.
All proceeds from the sale of the journal go to the Irish Order of Thelema.